Apprentice Bricklaying Level 2 Lewis Michael Reggie Ball
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Bricklayer. The business covers the Exeter and South West area.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Nov 2021
21 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Measuring work areas and setting out the first rows of bricks or blocks
- Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Applying mortar with a trowel and laying bricks on top of each other
- Shaping and trimming bricks using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Checking that rows are straight using a spirit level and plumb line
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to listen and follow instructions
- Good practical skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn
- Eager to learn
- Keen to develop in the industry
Preferred English and maths C/4 or equivalent.
CSCS essential, should you not hold this still apply for the position but be aware this will need to be undertaken with the support from the provider.
Progression on to an Advanced Apprenticeship. There may be the chance of full-time employment for the right person.
About the employer
Local bricklaying employer looking to recruit an apprentice, Lewis has been working in the industry for many years and is now looking forward to training the next generation.
Lewis Michael Reggie Ball
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Sophia Bos 01392537560 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bricklayer Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills L1 maths (If required)
- Functional Skills L2 maths (If required)
- Functional Skills L1 English (If required)
- Functional Skills L2 English (If required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.