Apprentice Nursery Assistant WILLOW TREE NURSERY LIMITED
An opportunity has arisen with Willow Tree Nursery Limited. Apprentice Nursery Assistant required to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children 0 - 5 years.
Closing date: 24 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Dec 2021
20 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating education environment for Children
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards their next step
- To be a key person
- To ensure records are properly maintained
- To liaise closely with parents/carers
- To help ensure the nursery meets OFSTED requirements
- To ensure Children's safety at all times
- To ensure positive management of Children's behaviour
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the Nurseries aims and objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to write reports and keep accurate records
- Sense of humour
- Motivation and enthusiasm
Opportunity to have a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship, if there is a need.
About the employer
We are a small nursery based in the heart of Walthamstow a short 5 minute journey from Walthamstow Central which is very current and up and coming.
We are a small friendly, close knit team looking for someone who is passionate, willing to learn and dedicated to what they do.
WILLOW TREE NURSERY LIMITED
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 01753 596004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
The Childcare Company is dedicated that each apprentice has the best possible learning journey, by providing training that develops the apprentice’s workplace skills, knowledge and personal development (behaviours), that will have a positive impact on them, in their workplace and in the wider society and most importantly sets a solid foundation to progress in their chosen career path.
Training is delivered through blended learning. Supported by one our sector specialist tutors the tutor will deliver teaching sessions using a variety of methods including; face to face, Skype, virtual classroom, face time and telephone and additionally provide support and motivation. Working in partnership with the employer, apprentices will be provided with ‘on the job’ and ‘off the job’ training during their paid working hours.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.