Recruitment Apprentice LINSCO RECRUITMENT LIMITED
An excellent opportunity has arisen for smart and professional individuals to join Linsco Ltd as Recruitment Apprentice’s with three positions available. Interested in the role, apply now!
Closing date: 27 Jul 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for smart and professional individuals to join Linsco Ltd as Recruitment Apprentice’s with three positions available.
You will be based within our prestigious offices located in Nottingham City Centre where you will receive training in all aspects of the recruitment business. Upon successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship you will be given the opportunity to apply to join Linsco on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to learn and be trained by highly experienced and successful recruitment professionals, with the end goal of you becoming an outstanding Recruitment Consultant with the opportunity to earn significant money!
You will support the Recruitment Sales teams in all aspects of general office administration and resourcing, along with learning basic sales and account management skills.
Presenting a professional and friendly impression to candidates and clients both face to face and by telephone at all times, your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the registration of new candidates, keeping an existing candidate database up to date, gauging candidates’ requirements and informing the consultants of their availability
- Understanding job descriptions and searching job boards and database for potential candidates
- Posting job adverts on job boards and dealing with advert response
- Taking and making phone calls to candidates, checking availability and interest for vacancies
- Matching relevant candidates to current assignments
- Preparing CV’s for client presentation
- Liaising with candidates, conducting telephone and face to face interviews, ensuring that relevant ID has been supplied
- Taking references on candidates
- Warm calling onto construction sites and or clients who are office based, liaising with clients and in the event of Consultant’s absence dealing with clients queries
- Chasing up timesheets for temporary workers and ensuring that they are received and authorised within specified deadlines
- Performing general administrative duties, completing reports, requesting and monitoring documentation and various forms and monitoring and maintaining CSCS records
Salary & Hours of Work:
Your hours of work will be 8am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday. Whilst undertaking your apprenticeship you will receive a highly competitive salary of £9,000 per annum, which exceeds the national minimum apprenticeship rate. Your salary will be reviewed upon successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship and you will be offered a permanent position (should you be successful in your apprenticeship), at this stage your salary will be increased as appropriate.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted. Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please note; if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of applying, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail while working to tight deadlines
- Ability to build good working relationships with members of the team and employees
- Ability to work proactively and with a can do attitude
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative or as a part of a team
- To ensure that personal conduct is at all times of a manner that reflects the department and company favorably and that a presentable appearance is maintained at all times
- Ability to work in a secure and confidential manner which is required with a HR department
- Committed to completing your studies
English Language and maths, GCSE Grades A-C/8-4 (or equivalent) though not essential as training will be provided.
This Apprenticeship position is with the view to supporting you in your development to secure a permanent recruitment role with the organisation at the end of your Apprenticeship training.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Still running as a privately owned construction recruitment business since inception in 1978, we are regularly asked by national contractors and clients to help with their recruitment demands every day.
We aim to nurture long-term business relationships; we see no point in securing in business that only leads to short-term financial gain. We will always advise our clients if a certain position is going to be difficult for us to fill. Honesty is the best approach and transparency on how we do it sets us apart from our competition.
Linsco provide a full recruitment practice. As well as our long-standing reputable contract labour service, we can provide a confidential search and select process to find the right candidate for your outstanding commercial and construction vacancies.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Prostart
Nina Ricci 01159468182 NinaRicci@ProstartUk.co.uk
The successful candidate will complete a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Customer Service Standard
- Functional Skill Level 1 in maths (if applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in English (if applicable)
- Functional Skill Level 1 in IT (if applicable)
Knowledge-based off the job training will take place over 12 months of the Apprenticeship at Prostart Training’s registered training facilities in Nottingham and/or via Microsoft Teams. Your End Point Assessment will be booked with the End Point Assessment provider after 12 months. Any other duties which may be required from time to time, as discussed and agreed with the Line Manager.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.