Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Foxfields Country Hotel
This is a role for someone who is looking to multitask roles. Predominately this will be a mix of two roles. You will be the face of the hotel as guests enter the building at the reception. Checking in guests and ensuring their bookings are complete.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2021
£115.50 to £222.75
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 25.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Greeting guests
- Taking bookings and customer calls
- Taking customer details on arrival
- Dealing with customers requests and queries
- Resolving customer complaints when applicable
- Going the extra mile to deliver excellent customer service
- Cleaning customer rooms
- Changing Laundry as and when required
- Ensuring all rooms are cleaned and to company standards
- Adhering to company customer service values
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone and face to face communication is essential in this role
- Ability to work to high standards with an attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Friendly and customer service orientated
- Reliable and able to adapt to changing roles as and when required
- Being able to balance your apprenticeship and the qualification requirements
English D/3 and above.
There is potential for a full time role at the end of a successful apprenticeship. This will depend on the needs of the business at the time of completion.
Things to consider
This is a mixed role. You will be required to work both departments.
About the employer
The Foxfields Country Hotel is a privately run friendly hotel situated in a picturesque location just off the A59 in the heart of the beautiful Ribble Valley and enjoys outstanding panoramic views of Pendle Hill and the surrounding countryside. All rooms have en-suite bath and shower, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, hair dryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities as well as complimentary Wi-FI and are designed to offer you somewhere comfortable that you can really relax in.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.