Business Administration Apprenticeship EMPROCOM LIMITED
Our clients are looking for a business administration apprentice to join their team based in Langworth, Lincolnshire!
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
20 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Printing and posting audit reports to clients
- Copy client documents to memory stick and post to client
- Cleaning water cooler
- Preparing new client contracts and sending to clients
- Collate project health and safety files
- Print off client safety manuals and other documentation ready for consultants to deliver
- Keep the manual database up to date
- Merge multiple word documents into single pdf documents upon request by consultants
- Transfer risk assessments and other client documents into new formats as instructed by consultants
- Obtain existing services information as requested by clients and consultants
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the business, and make outbound calls as required / instructed
- Manage the company mobile phone contracts, including advising management of contract renewal options
- Prepare facilities and refreshments for training courses
- Produce quotes for safety training courses and other items as required
Requirements and prospects
- Have a strong, proactive work ethic
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in the legal sector
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a positive attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be confident and able to work off own initiative
- Self motivated
- A pleasant telephone manner
- A friendly attitude
- A reliable nature
- Well presented
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There is always a chance to progress into a solid job role or complete further education.
Things to consider
As part of LAGAT's Recruitment process, you will be required to declare if you have any Criminal Records, Cautions or Driving Licences at the interview. Depending on the position applied for, you may be required to take and pass a DBS Check.
Please consider your travel arrangements before applying for the role as you will need to be able to feasibly commute to and from work on workdays. For more information on planning your travel arrangements, use the Traveline website, http://www.traveline.info/
Please note, a direct approach to this employer will result in the application being disqualified. All applications for this vacancy must be through Apprenticeship vacancies.
Apprenticeships are a 1-2-year commitment, candidates must be able to commit to the full length of the Apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Emprocom was formed in 2006 and is based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire. We provide a friendly and effective health and safety service to our clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lagat Ltd
Sadie Canner 01522 501300 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.