Business Administration Apprentice Inconnection (Uk) Ltd
We are seeking new enthusiastic team members to join our friendly team where you will carry out various types of administration work.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Sep 2021
20 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties include:
- Various types of administration work
- Re-searching suppliers and products and industry trends
- Working in Excel
- Working in PowerPoint
- Using Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Working with budgets
- Packaging and sourcing of hampers and mail products
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisation
- Good planning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenger and hungry for success
- Willingness to travel if required – UK and overseas
- Maths and English GCSE pass grade or equivalent
Future progression routes into various roles within the business.
Things to consider
Travel route - please ensure you have a suitable travel plan in place each day to the work address in M22 5LB.
About the employer
Inconnection is an events and incentive agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter.
1ST2 ACHIEVE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by 1st2 Achieve Training Limited
Amy Cartwright 07568694956 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will be carried out on site, assessor visits to gather evidence for work portfolio.
On successful completion, after 15-18 months, a Level 3 in Business Administration will be gained.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.