Business Administration Apprentice Brook View School
We are recruiting for a first-class apprentice to work within the business administration team at our school. The role is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done. The key function is to assist our Senior Leadership Team with the day to day administrative tasks of the business.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2021
20 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy
- Data entry onto spreadsheets and software systems (in-house training provided)
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Diary co-ordination
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts
- Any other ad-hoc administration tasks as directed by Senior Leadership Team
Requirements and prospects
- Personable and friendly
- Able to priorities workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Keen to learn
- Accurate and precise
GCSE or equivalent in English, maths and IT or equivalent
We are a growing school and it is anticipated that there will be an administration role at the end of the Apprenticeship
About the employer
Cambian Brook View School offers a fully integrated approach to the Education, Care and Clinical support for young people aged 8 to 18 years, who come to us on a full time, residential basis from across the country, with a range of Autistic Spectrum and associated complex needs.
Set in over 20 acres of beautiful countryside with the potential for forest dens and classrooms, gardens, stables, tracks and trails, our teams will have the chance to build an amazing landscape for nurturing and developing the creativity and imagination of our children and young people.
Brook View pupils are fully supported with a tailored programme for their Care and Education and we deliver rich and innovative experiences, playing to each child’s strengths, to prepare them for their lives ahead. Close community ties underpin these opportunities in and around the Roman town of Ribchester and the city of Preston, with easy access to a host of engaging activities to encourage inclusion and positive outcomes for all our students.
Brook View School
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 07516909278 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in. Supported by their employer and their sector skilled Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff.
Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.