Business Administration Apprentice MODULAR PLANTROOMS LIMITED
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This role will involve working independently and as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
£206.00 - £225.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
19 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- General office duties, including scanning, filing, sorting mail, raising orders, raising delivery notes, data inputting
- Organising and raising quality control documents
- Creating quality packs for clients
- Assisting colleagues
- Using IT packages such as Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Answering calls, directing calls and taking messages
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Confident telephone manner - the ability to confidently make and receive telephone calls
- Competent in using a computer
- Previous experience of working in an office or business environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Self motivated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work independently
- Willing to learn
- Ideally all applicants will already have English and Maths at Grade 4 / C or above (or the equivalent)
- Competent use of IT / Computers and main business programs also very useful
Permanent position subject to successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
We are based in Helperthorpe near Malton. Your own transport would be beneficial as there is no public transport to us.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
L H Sleightholme Ltd have been in the Structural Steelwork, Steel Erection, Steel Fabrication and Steel Cladding business for over 40 years.
Combining a structural steelwork, roofing and cladding service gives main Contractors and Clients one less interface (between sub-contractors) to worry about and is becoming a preferred route for projects to take.
We can also supply Companies with steel for building work when smaller quantities are required. We have in-house Sheet Metalworking and are approved stockists for Kingspan.
Having developed from an agricultural building business, changes have seen the Company switch to the Industrial, Commercial and Public Sector, working for clients such as J N Bentley, Severfield Reeve, Proudfoot, Houlton and Transcore Ltd to name but a few.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyro Training Ltd
Apprenticeship Team 01723 588072 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills to Level 2 if not already achieved
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.