Customer Service Apprentice The Badger Pantry
The Badger Pantry YWP are looking for a confident and hardworking candidate to join their team within their expanding business. The role will include promoting goods and maintaining high levels of professionalism.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
24 Nov 2021
19 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice in our new store, based at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
Key responsibilities are to include:
- Supporting team members
- Managing projects
- Delivering operational plans
- Resolving problems and building relationships internally and externally
- You will also be required to provide the highest level of Customer Service at all times
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach to work
- We are looking for somebody who is a good communicator, with a clear and professional manner, both face to face and over the phone
- The successful candidate will be organised and have good attention to detail
- You must be IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages
- The successful candidate should be able to use their own initiative and be autonomous within the role
- You must work well both as part of a team and individually
- You must have good communications skills
- A hardworking individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks and problems
- A confident, helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed and want the company to succeed
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential
- A hard working ambitious individual will do well and be able to progress within the organisation
Applicants will need a minimum of 3 GCSEs at A*-C (9-4) Grades including in English and Mathematics based subjects or the equivalent.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
You must be able to travel to and from work and college.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rate
About the employer
Badger Pantry is a newly-opened farm shop / deli and bottle shop based within the brand-new retail village at Yorkshire Wildlife Park (The Hive).
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Natalie Stevenson email@example.com
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional skills if required
- Some online training will also be required, eg Food Safety Accreditation
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.