Commis Chef Apprentice The King William Hotel
If you are passionate about serving good food then this is the opportunity for you. Do you have a passion for cooking, are you looking for the opportunity to develop your cookery skills under the watchful guidance of a top qualified chef.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2022
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Feb 2022
18 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Preparing and cooking meals to order
- Preparing vegetables
- Preparing different soups and salads
- Learning to cook across a different range of culinary skills
- Understanding food Hygiene and working in a safe manner
- Opening and closing a fully functional kitchen after training
- Ensuring resourceful use of ingredients
Requirements and prospects
- Reliability and an eye for detail essential in this role
- Ability to multi task and balance a role while working towards an apprenticeship qualification
- Passionate about food and the willingness to listen and learn
- Able to handle working in a fast pace environment and take orders from senior staff
Maths and English preferable but if not achieved this will be taken on in your apprenticeship qualification.
A full time role will be considered on completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
The King William Pub is very lucky to be situated in a beautiful scenic location between Turton and Bromley Cross, near Bolton. Just across the road from us is the popular Jumbles Country Park and Reservoir which means you can pop in for a drink and something to eat after admiring the countryside views. The owner head chef is now looking to pass on her experience and skills to a new member of the team that is as passionate about good food as she is.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Commis Chef Intermediate Level Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.