Digital Marketing Apprentice CROWN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Crown Holdings Limited are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice. A fantastic opportunity to work within the marketing team and undertake marketing duties to assist with optimisation of websites and social media.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
19 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Understand the key words for each of the businesses that are having SEO work undertaken
- Ensure those words are within the body of the website
- Work with the marketing team to add fresh content to the websites to aid SEO
- Add blogs to the websites, (written by the businesses)
- Support on social media content for the businesses
- Work with the marketing team to undertake a plan to aid organic optimisation
Requirements and prospects
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, as well as being creative
- In addition to this candidates must have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise their workload
- Be pro-active and efficient
- Must be computer literate and competent using Excel
- Confident and professional
- Well presented
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
C/4 or above in maths and English or equivalent.
Potential for a permanent position within the company for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Candidate must be situated close to the workplace and preferably drive.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are an all-encompassing events, catering and hospitality provider, offering a wealth of experience, passion and stability. We have been, are, and always will be independently owned.
Our three shareholders have grown with the company and evolved with the ever-changing trends. Their lifetime of experience allows us to offer the ultimate personal service, tailor-made to your needs and bespoke to your dreams.
CROWN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.