Apprentice Property Administrator Friend's Property Portfolio Limited
Are you looking for a job you would hate to leave? Do you want to work alongside highly professional individuals within the property industry? If you answered yes to both questions, this is the perfect job for you!
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
18 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Deal with the landlord's enquiries
- Preparing the legal tenancy agreements
- Organising check in inventory reports
- Deal with the property management matters
- Arrange the different tradesman for the repair and maintenance of the management properties
- Work closely as a team member and also have the skills to lead the team
- Meeting letting and sales targets
- Work independently
- Help property manager to manage the properties etc.
- Solution provider personality
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Career driven
- Good time management
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
Possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We aim to expand and succeed through Endeavour and by maintaining a personal good service so that issues affecting our clients and the wider community are resolved smoothly. We will continue to adopt traditional values with a modern progressive outlook and strive to be a business where people truly matter.
Being a multi-disciplined practice with qualified and experienced staff we are able to provide a range of services including:
- Residential Valuations, Sales and Lettings
- Property Valuations
- Property Auctions
- Planning and Development
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance and development
- Estate Management
- Facilities management
Friend's Property Portfolio Limited
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris 07947720512 Callum.Harris@KeyTraining.co.uk
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.