Apprentice Dental Nurse EASY DENTAL LTD
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice in Blackley. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Feb 2022
18 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes, but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate must be organised, with good communication skills and computer literate
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Experience is not necessary, however, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- The successful candidate must be reliable and keen to learn
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude
- GCSE, or equivalent, maths and English Grade C/4 and above
- You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check
A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer who has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
About the employer
Welcome to Easy Dental.
Conveniently located in Liverpool Town Centre, just across The Capital building.
Our business extended into the Town Centre in September 2019, so we can provide local expertise in dental services. Our dentists are highly qualified professionals, supported by state of art dental equipment and technologies such as 3D scanning. You are guaranteed an excellent care service and personal attention, served with compassion and kindness.
We provide a wide range of oral health care services, from routine check-ups and cleans to dental implants and high-quality dental cosmetic treatments.
We have a proven track of long-lasting relationships with our patients, and we strive to extend this to all our new patients.
If you are located in Liverpool or in the surrounding areas and looking for a trustworthy dental practice, WE CAN bring back the smile that you deserve.
EASY DENTAL LTD
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 email@example.com
Dental Nurse level 3.
The dental nurse apprenticeship offers a genuine job in a dental practice with an accompanying assessment and skills development programme. It will develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of your apprentice to operate competently in all aspects of clinical responsibilities.
It will also provide them with the relevant qualification to apply for professional registration as a Dental Nurse to the General Dental Council (GDC).
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training being fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and endpoint assessment.
Read more on our website!
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.