Apprentice Hairdresser The Studio
An opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join our friendly team. You will learns all aspects of cutting women's hair. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
18 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Scissor work / cutting
- Blow drying
- Cleaning down work station
Requirements and prospects
- Must be confident speaking to people
- Good communication skills
- Good level of customer service
- Willing to learn
- Take instruction from others
- Confident speaking to people
- No qualifications are required for this role however must meet entry requirements by acheiving a minimum of Entry level 3 in Maths & English initial assessments
- Permanent full time role
Things to consider
- Must be able to attend Bardford College 1 day per week throughout the apprenticeship
- Must be commited to acheiving this 2 year apprenticeship
About the employer
The Studio is a friendly busy hair salon based on Leeds Road. We are a small business looking to grow and have an opportunity for an apprentice to join our team.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Nicky Betteridge 01274 728316 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair Professional level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths & English Functional skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.