Patternmaking Apprentice Cross & Sansam Ltd
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as an apprentice engineering patternmaker with a new and expanding company based in Shepshed.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
17 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- This role is all about patternmaking, where you will be working on various machines under the supervision of skilled patternmakers
- The successful applicant will be working on a range of patterns for lots of different components out of a wide range of materials – for example Wood, Plastic and Composites
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Grade 5 (C) in GCSE maths, English and Science (or equivalent)
- A or AS Levels/BTEC advantageous
Progression within the company
About the employer
Here at Cross & Sansam we have a long history of Patternmaking and Engineering which has set the tone for our impeccable standards. Through the years we have evolved into Manufacturing Experts offering a service to our clients that cannot be matched.
We have over 10,000 square feet of manufacturing area dedicated to the Pattern shop and five in-house CNC Machines. These are supported by our team of highly skilled CAD CAM operatives. Our Specialist Wood Machining department has a further 7,000 square feet of dedicated space.
We can turn your ideas into reality and turn your projects into success. We are your one stop shop.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your apprenticeship will include:
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Machining
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 3 Diploma in Machining
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.