Apprentice Digital Marketer Fairmont Legal Ltd
Do you enjoy using IT and have a flair for social media, blogs and creating on-line content? Are you interested in joining a professional growing company that prides itself in putting people first? If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Marketer to join our newly established progressive law firm
Closing date: 02 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Nov 2021
17 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidate will be assisting in the design and maintenance of our website and on-line portals.
This will include:
- Advertising our services on the website and other online marketplaces
- Website SEO
- Image editing for use on the website and other online marketplaces
- Managing and updating our social media
- Creating and responding to email requests and campaigns
- Responding to on-line requests and forums
- Promoting the company both on and off-line
- Responding to enquiries about the company’s services by phone, email and online
- Working independently on projects
- Contacting clients and new customers
Requirements and prospects
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate good IT skills
- Have experience of website development and social media
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional and respectful at all times
- Mindful of the confidentiality of our clients and customers
- The ideal candidate will be able to follow instructions and be able to work collaboratively and independently on projects
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
IT qualification (or equivalent).
For the right candidate there may be the opportunity to gain full-time employment with the company upon completion.
Things to consider
As social media is 24/7 there may be a need to work a few hours occasionally at weekends.
About the employer
We are a newly established progressive law firm based in the North West, offering a wide range of legal services to our clients nationally.
Our experienced team are experts in their fields who are dedicated to providing a professional service to meet our client’s needs in a friendly and relaxed manner. We will work tirelessly on their behalf and be on hand to support them every step of the way – without the stuffy and unfriendly approach many solicitors have become to be known by.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Gary 07969063342 email@example.com
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.