Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship HIGHFIELD NURSERY LTD
My client is located in South Croydon and operates from an extended three-story house in a private, residential area in South Croydon. Just a short walk from Kenley train station, close to local bus services.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
17 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To work the shift everyday as arranged by the nursery, and ensure that you report in at least 10 minutes before your shift starts
- To attend college if required to do so one day per week and to adhere to their rules and regulations
- To assist the Nursery Assistants and Nursery Nurses in supervising the children in their daily activities
- To be aware of the children’s health, safety and security at all times
- To attend out of working hours activities, to include training, staff meetings and special events
- To help maintain a non-racial and non-sexist environment at all times considering different diets and religious practices, respect and value all colleagues, children and parents, encouraging a positive and diverse working environment
- To help keep the room clean and tidy for both children and staff especially after mealtimes and messy play activities, and to help maintain the Nursery equipment
- To take your lunch break as follows: 1 hour between 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm
- To book any Annual Leave in advance (Christmas Week and Bank Holidays are inclusive of your holiday entitlement)
- To follow any specific duties or assignments given from time to time as the need arises
This Job Description is intended to give you an indication of the main duties but is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solving
Full time role and salary increase.
About the employer
Abbey Wood Grange Nursery South Croydon operates from an extended three-story house in a private, residential area in Kenley, South Croydon, Surrey.
Just a short walk from Kenley train station, close to local bus services (Godstone Road), they offer the highest quality childcare and pride themselves in meeting the high standards set for children's nursery care, they are members of the National Day Nursery Association.
As a registered provider of early years education, they offer the Nursery Education Grant which entitles all three and four-year-olds to either 15 or 30 hours of Government funded nursery sessions per week. The nursery in South Croydon enjoys spacious and fully enclosed outdoor play areas with a wide range of outdoor equipment to allow the children to have fun whilst gaining physical skills, fresh air and exercise.
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Amy Wilson 07825648381 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
On the job training.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.