Apprentice Sales Officer Administrator Doby Verrolec (T/u Doby Cleats Ltd)
Annfield Plain based Doby Verrolec are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Business Admin apprentice to work within their busy sales office. The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working within a fast-paced environment whilst working towards a recognised qualification.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
17 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Answering incoming calls (and direct where necessary to the relevant department)
- General reception duties - greet visitors and complete booking in procedure
- Completing and sending electronic invoices to customers
- Updating customer quotations and logging details on the relevant computers systems
- Adding notes to customer records and updating details as appropriate
- Confirming orders with customers including delivery dates
- Become Familiar with Sales Order Processing System (SAGE 200) to update the admin portal
- Proficient with Microsoft office to update customer files in Word, Excel and Dynamics
- A range of general administrative duties including filing, photocopying etc
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage workload to deadlines
- Reliable and punctual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The successful candidate will hold 5 GCSEs 9 - 4 (A*-C grade) including maths and English
- There are opportunities for progression within the role for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- This role is located in Harelaw Industrial Estate, please consider travel arrangements prior to applying
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Doby Verrolec was formed with the merger of Doby Cleats Limited and Verrolec Limited in 1999, bringing together over 60 years of manufacturing experience.
All primary business is operated from our headquarters in County Durham. As the largest manufacturers of ductwork jointing systems in the UK, we able to go from design through to manufacturing, supporting production and dispatch.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team 01207 585 914 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.