Support Assistant Apprentice MDV ENTERPRISE LIMITED
Fantastic and new career opportunity to work as an Apprentice Support Assistant with MDV Enterprise Limited based in Birmingham (B7). This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3. Full training provided.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
17 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment. The varied duties will include:
- Ringing potential clients for sales
- Listing items on various online sales websites
- Responding to customers messages
- Processing customers information
- Data entry
- Updating the company database
Requirements and prospects
- Numerate and literate
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Able to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Use of your own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
MDV Enterprise Limited is a successful and leading Birmingham based online retailers. They sell a range of products such as electronics, toys and furniture.
MDV ENTERPRISE LIMITED
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 3333001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths / English (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at the employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.