Apprentice Hair Professional Angles Hair Salon
Role will include learning hair industry practices and principles, hair cutting and styling techniques for all hair types, using specialist hair grooming materials and tools, communication skills - including meeting and greeting, and building rapport, specialist barbering or hairdressing skills, health and safety requirements and legislation.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
14 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
During your training you will:
- Providing support for the team
- Greeting clients
- Helping with reception and booking clients
- Washing hair and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
- You will be required to attend college one day a week, pass your exams and achieve the Diploma in Hair Professional (Hairdressing) Level 2 Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be a good communicator, be polite and enjoy working with people
- You will need to be a great team player and committed to taking great care of our clients
- Passionate about hair
- Have a bubbly and friendly personality
- Be reliable, hard working and willing to learn and develop
- A brilliant timekeeper and have a smart appearance
- 4 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or the equivalent) including maths and English
- Candidates who have not attended an Apprenticeship Interview at LMC prior to interview must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment to be complete prior to enrolment
- An opportunity to progress to a stylist position once your studies are completed and the Diploma has been achieved
About the employer
We are a newly improved Hair Salon in Carnforth, Lancashire providing amazing service to all clients.
The team offers cutting, colouring and styling services that are tailored to each individual.
Angles Hair Salon
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Mhairi MacVicar 01524 521483 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.