Apprentice Resource and Scheduling Administrator CJ Retail Solutions Ltd
The successful candidate will work to support the planning, organising, and securing of resource to achieve the successful completion of a specific project’s goals and objectives through administrative support. You will deliver an excellent service and support to your department to help achieve goals and objectives.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Scheduling & Resource Apprentice, you will work to support the planning, organising, and securing of resource to achieve the successful completion of a specific project’s goals and objectives through administrative support.
You will deliver an excellent service and provide support to the Scheduling & Resource department as required to help achieve the goals and objectives of all Project service level agreements.
Main duties will include:
- Completion of daily calls to our installers
- Completion of daily quality control (QC) on jobs returned by our installers
- Booking hotels, parking, and processing payment of tolls
- Raising Purchase Orders through our Accounts system (WAP)
- Signing off Installer Purchase Orders/Invoices
- Processing permits for shopping centres
- Assisting with the allocation of physical resources to projects
- Taking calls for the department, ensuring messages are passed through where required
Requirements and prospects
- Basic to intermediate skills/experience in Microsoft Office, primarily Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of Outlook or other email programmes would be beneficial
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Confident working independently and as part of a team
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Working as part of the Scheduling & Resource Department would be a great springboard for career development and progression. The team lays the operational foundation for our projects to go ahead, so there could be potential progression within the department itself or to move across into our Project Management-area of the organisation.
Things to consider
Please be aware this opportunity may close earlier than the closing date if a high number of applications are received.
This apprenticeship opportunity is being managed by Riverside College. As part of the initial process we may contact you by telephone or email using the details you have provided on your application. Please check your details are correct and monitor calls and emails regularly.
Before submitting your application please check your spelling, punctuation and ensure you have included as much information as possible.
About the employer
As an organisation, CJ Retail Solutions has been running for over 20 years. We have teams of installers operating globally to install Point-of-Sale and complete Retail installation projects across a wide variety of huge clientele’s estates (e.g. Mars, Imperial Tobacco and Boots to name just a few).
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside College
Cait Power 01512572800 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will require classroom training for 1 day every fortnight during term time at our Riverside College (Kingsway) campus.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.