Barista / Café Assistant Apprentice BLAKEWAY INVESTMENTS LTD
To serve customers efficiently with food and drink orders and take payments. Assist in preparation of cafe and counters before, during and at the end of service. Offer customers amazing standards of customer service and care.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Demonstrate the highest standards of customer welcome and care
- Give advice and recommendations on products and menu selection to customers to ensure a positive experience and repeat business
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of supplies
- Preparation and service of hot and cold beverages and food items
- Keeping the areas tidy and clean
- Working within established guidelines and operating procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation, H&S and food hygiene
- Must be a hard worker, trustworthy, friendly, a good team player and have excellent communication skills
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in a similar role (food industry)
- Customer service
- Team work
- Friendly nature
- Time management
- Honesty & integrity
- Hard worker
Minimum grade C/4 in GCSE or equivalents in maths, English and science. Previous experience in a customer service role would be advantageous but not essential.
Along with gaining invaluable experience there is an opportunity to become a full time employee and future team manager of the branch, subject to performance.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a newly established, independent cafe that's specialise in breakfast/brunch options. We take customer satisfaction as a priority from our hand crafted coffees down to our freshly prepared savouries.
BLAKEWAY INVESTMENTS LTD
LEARNING FOR FUTURES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Wise Origin
Cherine Marston 07881363147 Cherine@wiseorigincollege.com
- Functional skill level 1/2 maths and English
- Level 3 Customer service Specialist
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.