Business Administration Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Mentor Ltd
Digital Administrator - you will support the development and administration of the business also implementing marketing campaigns through social media. Supporting senior managers in promoting our apprenticeship offers to employers. You will assist in the ‘Onboarding’ of employers/apprentices, ensuring that all data required is accurate.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Purpose of the position:
Digital Marketing Mentor (DMM) has been approved as a main training provider to deliver apprenticeship standards to levy and non levy paying employers across the UK. Employers will engage in a process of choosing a training provider to whom they will pay for the delivery of training.
Apprenticeship standards will be offered in a variety of ‘Digital Industry’ areas such as Digital Marketer, Public Relations & Communications Assistant and Junior Content Producer, business administration and ICT Technician.
As a Digital Administrator you will support the development and administration of developing the business as a training provider. You will support the senior managers in promoting our apprenticeship offer to new employers.
Once the employers have been engaged through online campaigns, using social media and email marketing, you will assist in the ‘Onboarding’ of employers and apprentices. This will involve administrative duties ensuring that all data required form disparate sources is obtained and stored appropriately.
- Conduct market research
- Implement agreed marketing campaigns
- Analyse target market to identify trends
- Analyse data gathered
- Create innovative written and non-written content to publish on various platforms
- Assist in the production of marketing communication both online and printed
- Co-ordinate the pipeline of apprenticeship leads through specialist CRM software
- Assist with the collation of data for the preparation of ILR’s
- Assist with the collation and accurate storage of employer and learner data
- Assist with the facilitation of apprentice initial assessments
- Undertake general administration duties to support the development of the business
- Operate at all times to ethical and legal standards and within professional boundaries
- Model and encourage mutual respect, displaying a deep understanding of equality and diversity, with and between colleagues and appropriate agencies
- Be resilient and adaptable when dealing with challenge and change, maintaining focus and self-control
- Willingness to learn and implement new IT software programmes
- Ability to contribute ideas to the team
Requirements and prospects
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- An ability to work independently within agreed deadlines
- Responsibility to finish the job
- Knowledge of social media
- Works well with other people
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks set
- An A-Level qualification in one or more business related subjects
- A genuine interest in marketing
- A desire to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours on an apprenticeship programme
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative on specialist projects
The opportunity to expand your knowledge and do further qualifications whilst working in a full-time permanent position.
About the employer
Based in Lutterworth we have an exciting opportunity to recruit an apprentice for Business Administration. We are rapidly expanding - Apprenticeships are a great way to get started in your chosen career, as they offer you the chance to earn as you learn whilst you work towards your qualification, and at the same time, enable you to gain valuable industry experience in your sector.
Digital Marketing Mentor (DMM) has been approved as a main training provider to deliver apprenticeship standards to levy and non levy paying employers across the UK.
We offer Apprenticeship standards in a variety of ‘Digital Industry’ areas such as Digital Marketer, Public Relations & Communications Assistant and Junior Content Producer, as well as Business Administration and ICT Technician.
Digital Marketing Mentor
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DIGITAL MARKETING MENTOR LTD
Lisa Crick email@example.com
Digital Marketing Mentor will support you in developing a range of knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the Business Administrator role.
- Use of multiple IT software packages
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Maintaining quality
- Planning and organisation skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding organisation types
- UK law and regulation
- Business processes
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.