Interiors Admin Apprentice Ethos Communication Solutions Limited
To assist with the day to day administration tasks within the department, answering to manager and sales consultants.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Liaising with customers and suppliers either on the telephone or in person relating to sales and purchase order processing
- Sales prospecting calls, leading to possible new sales opportunities
- Assisting Consultant with Office Layouts, Planning & Quoting. Visiting customers on site with sales consultant to measure offices, creating CAD plans and specifying and quoting product
Requirements and prospects
- IT Competance
- Problem Solving
- Organisation Skills
- Critical Thinking
- English GCSE or equivalents
- Maths GCSE or equivalents
On completion of the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to progress within the company.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a Managed Print & IT Services Provider.
At Ethos, we have a customer first approach. What differentiates successful organisations from the competition is their ability to deploy technology to solve identifiable business challenges and create new opportunities for efficiency and growth.
That's where we come in.
We get to the heart of our customers' business objectives and our bespoke service allows us to create solutions that ensure you get the greatest possible value from the technology deployed.
With over twenty-five years' experience and 6,000 customers worldwide, we work with the industry leading providers to become part of your extended team - a single contact point for your Managed Print & IT Services needs.
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SR Education
Grace Shaw 07930913936 email@example.com
Business Admin provided by SR Apprenticeships.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.