Booking Co-ordinator / Office Administrator Apprentice PHS ENGINEERS LIMITED
Process bookings and send out relevant information to new and existing clients as well as the engineers. Ensure the engineers and clients are fully prepared for their visit and have received their relevant information in advance of the event/visit.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As part of this role you will be required to study towards the Business Administrator Level 3. Apprenticeship Standard at Colchester Institute.
Process bookings and send out relevant information to new and existing clients as well as the engineers.
Ensure the engineers and clients are fully prepared for their visit and have received their relevant information in advance of the event/visit.
Receive and respond swiftly and in a professional manner to all phone calls and emails to process bookings within a timely manner and following the procedures in place set out by PHS Engineers.
Ensure bookings made are recorded accurately, filed securely and updated daily.
Manage All engineers diaries using our CRM Software.
Contribute to targets in the business plan by up selling other activities where appropriate.
Develop our customer base for PPM Contracts.
You will be responsible for
- Booking new jobs and managing existing jobs
- Manage parts jobs
- Liaise with suppliers
- Construct quotes
- Manage any further works and engineers’ diaries
- Develop our planned preventative maintenance program with clients
- You will report directly to the Directors
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- People management skills
- Competent IT skills
- 5 GCSE’s A*- C/9 – 4 or equivalent qualifications including Maths and English
- All candidates will be required to complete Colchester Institute's mandatory initial assessment process before being put forward to the company. This will consist of online assessments and interview with the relevant department
- We will need a long term office manager within our team and we would like to source the right person via the apprenticeship scheme
Things to consider
- Colchester Institute – Apprenticeship Team manage the applications to this role and you will be required to complete our initial assessment process before your application gets sent onto the employer
- Please be advised that the closing date for this role could be brought forward or extended if this vacancy receives a high number or low number of applicants and/or the company recruit before the closing date
- Whilst there are possible closing and start dates should you be available earlier this can be negotiated with the employer
About the employer
We are a reactive emergency response company for heating and commercial catering.
We are a small family run business that has been established over 10 years. Every year we have continued to grow significantly and need to enhance our team long term to help support our developing business.
PHS ENGINEERS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Colchester Institute
Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team 01206 712043 firstname.lastname@example.org
All delivered within the workplace via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
Candidates will undertake the Business Administer Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.