Apprentice Business Support Administrator INSIGHT IT RECRUITMENT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing technology recruitment company as an Apprentice Business Support Administrator! With a friendly and fun environment, great incentives and a comprehensive list of duties, this apprenticeship is a great way to get your foot in the door in the recruitment sector!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
Business Admin Support:
- General office/administration duties – including front of house responsibilities, managing office supplies, assisting with the internal onboarding process, supporting the facilities function within the office, and first line support for consultants
- Supporting the internal finance process by carrying out duties involving: Processing staff expenses, monitoring new placements, communicating any contractor queries/ updates to the finance team and office manager. In addition, having an understanding of the invoicing process, to support the office manager as needed
- Supporting the business with internal incentives; Booking venues, facilitating internal sales days (Creating concepts, locating supplies needed, keeping a record of events) and supporting office manager with other functions as and when needed around this
- Sales operations and support including sales reporting, documentation and working closely with senior consultants and leadership team on ad-hoc sales support requirements
- Co-ordination of sales resources, including responsibilities for growth of the database through sourcing of and adding of relevant data, whilst monitoring and maintaining quality
- Using research tools provided (LinkedIn & other in-house software) to map out markets, identify candidates, client opportunities and adding information to the database to be followed up
- Supporting internal recruitment campaigns by drafting and placing adverts to attract candidates, monitoring, and following up responses and supporting the setup of assessment days/interviews
- Working alongside the Insight marketing team you will be involved in the delivery of marketing activity including – updating website content, research and competitor analysis and creating campaign reports for the leadership team
- You will support the company Let’s Get Disruptive initiative & event series, including invitations to events (virtual for now), logistics and follow up including updating the CRM system
- You will be the contact point for arranging any internal marketing sessions between consultants and the marketing team
- Support in the delivery of social media activity across all brand channels including proactive social media outreach, scheduling, and monitoring social media content
- Helping develop relevant content such as podcasts, blogs for company social media channels and engaging with key external accounts, sharing relevant content, to improve audience growth
- Other ad-hoc duties may need to be picked up as and when they present themselves as a need to the business
Alongside your duties, you will study towards the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office package e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook in particular
- Has the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Is proactive
- Has a willingness to take on new responsibility
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Progression within the current role to take on more advanced responsibilities or into a sales role if desired.
About the employer
A fast-growing Technology recruitment business based in Manchester City Centre who specialise in permanent and contract recruiting within the engineering and IT fields. The company has been established for 5 years and within this time has grown and developed its team to support the growth and success of the company.
The business has a vision to be the UK and Europe’s technology recruitment business of choice; and they believe in order to reach this, the company must be driven, care about people and act with integrity.
INSIGHT IT RECRUITMENT LIMITED
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
Sam Willcock 0161 200 1673 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if not already achieved)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training provided by the employer and online with The Apprentice Academy
- 7000+ online resources available
- 1 to 1 coaching with experienced coach
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.