Digital Marketing Apprentice Qualia Aesthetics Ltd
We are looking for Digital Marketing Apprentices to join our team in Huddersfield. Our values are aimed around creating progression opportunities, working with existing skills and building on new skills plus knowledge. We encourage Apprentices from all walks of life to apply; even if this role may not currently be for you, we will assist you.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
14 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We provide digital and business services through educating others.
We are recruiting Digital Marketing Apprentices to work with our clients and on our business goals plus objectives. We will be requiring our Apprentices to work on the following:
- Creating plans for campaigns and projects
- Using WordPress, Elementor and a wide range of plugins for web management
- Creating content calendars and scheduling posts
- Monitoring and evaluating the outcome of campaigns (creating reports for clients)
- Email marketing and creating contact lists
- Customer service communications on a wide range of platforms
- Eventually assisting in training activities
- Networking with stakeholders (inclusive of the local council, schools, colleges and other 3rd party bodies)
- Engaging in networking activities
- Working on improving SEO presence with the use of a range of tools
- Monitoring of website user activity and implementing techniques to improve the user experience
- Keeping up CPD
These are requirements that will progress over time. Naturally we do not expect our applicants to have these skills initially; we shall be working with them to train them up to this. Therefore, aspiration to work towards the skills is the primary need.
We are heavily focused or nurturing new talent and encouraging individuals to work towards their goals.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good networking skills
- Good technical skills (PC & Mac)
Desired but not essential:
- Web design
- Social Media Management
- Asset creation
- Adobe creative suite
- Email Marketing
This can be taught from a strategic standpoint.
The main goal is the desire to learn.
- GCSE's or equivalent - English and math
- or Functional skills - English & math
Potential to complete alongside apprenticeship.
To work towards your Marketing Executive Level 4 and Digital Marketer Level 6 Apprenticeships.
To retain your role, with an advancement into Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice.
Potential progression onto University, if desired.
Potential progression into management and any role to be signposted if required.
About the employer
We provide apprenticeship, community and commercial training services. We also provide digital consultancy services to clients in a wide variety of sectors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Qualia Academy
Kirsty Watson 07854581587 email@example.com
The apprenticeship will include, but not limited to the following:
- Planning marketing strategies
- Researching competitors
- Using a wide range of digital tools for implementing and analysing campaigns
- Using social media
- Creating, managing, and analysing a website or blog
- Search engine optimising
- Search engine results page marketing
- Email marketing
- Working on or contributing to a mobile app
- Contributing towards pay per click campaigns
- Handling online and social media customer service enquiries (this can be through working with the customer service team, though apprentice MUST be responding to the minimal amount on the standard requirement)
- Planning with their team
- Making recommendations
- Leading on projects
- Problem solving
- Attending meetings
- Working with management and across the board
- Fulfilling 20% off the job work (this can be shadowing, running and attending events, doing work aside from marketing though still aligned to your project – could be going on site and helping with the construction- attending training and a wide range of other off the job acceptable tasks)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.