Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship - Family FAMILY HOMES PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2021
13 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Interpret the objectives of the client’s/customer’s brief
- Research ideas and concepts to meet the brief
- Analyse the differences between media campaigns aimed at retention, acquisition and conversion of customers for clients
- Identify & recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed
- Ensure that the content being developed is organised, structured and labelled effectively and in a logical manner that allows for efficient search and retrieval
Requirements and prospects
- Awareness of all social media platforms
- How to create and promote
- Good timekeeper
- Team player
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English C/4 and above.
About the employer
As property investors and established landlords ourselves, we believe that we are best suited from this foundation to help landlords with single properties to landlords with large portfolios.
Our family run business offers a wide range of services in buying, letting, selling, maintaining and developing property portfolios.
We provide a full management service for UK based and non-resident UK landlords, covering all areas and property types. We offer a comprehensive service bringing added value to lettings management from advice on preparing your affairs and your property, to securing the right tenants and ensuring rent and deposits are properly protected.
Learning and Development Bureau
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning and Development Bureau
Kerry Curzon 01634540669 email@example.com
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.