Digital Marketer Apprenticeship FAMILY HOMES PROPERTY SERVICES LTD
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2021
12 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
Requirements and prospects
- Awareness of all social media platforms
- How to create and promote
- Good Timer
- Team player
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English C/4.
Aim is to offer a career and additional training.
About the employer
As property investors and established landlords, ourselves, we believe that we are best suited from this foundation to help landlords with single properties to landlords with large portfolios.
Our family run business offers a wide range of services in buying, letting, selling, maintaining and developing property portfolios.
We provide a full management service for UK based and non-resident UK landlords, covering all areas and property types. We offer a comprehensive service bringing added value to lettings management from advice on preparing your affairs and your property, to securing the right tenants and ensuring rent and deposits are properly protected.
Learning and Development Bureau
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning and Development Bureau
Kerry Curzon 01634540669 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital marketer Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.