Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 The Vehicle Wrapping Centre
Working alongside our Sales Manager the Office apprentice position will be assisting in all internal processes; processing orders, booking couriers and assisting with communication between departments.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
12 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As our Office Administrator you will be required to provide regular and ad-hoc assistance to the senior management team. Assisting with business functions and regular office controls. You will be liaising with all company departments, as well as suppliers and visitors to the workshop. This role is best suited to someone with a can-do attitude, who is willing to learn, muck-in and think on their feet. You will support the office with all aspects of administration to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service. Your duties will include:
- Answering phones, directing calls, or taking accurate messages.
- Assist in creation of vehicle condition reports
- Meet and greet visitors & ensure reception area is clean & tidy.
- Supporting with customer service and client communication.
- Processing orders
- Arranging and booking couriers
- Ensuring all internal systems are up to date
Requirements and prospects
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous administrative experience
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
GCSE’s maths and English A-C 9-4 Desirable
Future employment if successful
Things to consider
Potential increase in wage depending on experience.
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) An Assessor from Leeds City College will visit you on a regular basis to complete your college work. Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge Apprenticeship standard Customer service practitioner Level 2
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.