Early Years Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Little Folks Day Nursery Cape Street MISHI NURSERIES LIMITED
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to undertake an apprenticeship in early years. The successful candidate MUST be hard working and willing to learn and be looking to undertake a career in the early years sector. We are only seeking applicants who are committed and who have a natural ability to work with children.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
12 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentices form a valid role within our nurseries as employed members of the staff team.
It will be expected that apprentices progress from intermediate level 2. This starts your progression of career at Little Folks, hopefully going on to fulfil senior positions within our nurseries.
Please find below some of your duties and expectations as an apprentice:
- Involvement in planning stimulating activities for the children in your care in line with the EYFS
- Assisting in delivering a high level of quality childcare maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
- Building effective relationships with children, parents, and team members
- Ensuring each child's individual needs are met
- Contributing to the safeguarding of all children
- Actively work towards the apprenticeship frameworks provided by BB
- Training with an expectation of completion within the agreed timeframe
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in developing your own skills within the workplace
- Demonstrate commitment to continued professional development
- Communicate with their line manager regarding the activities and progress within the room as an apprentice, you will be working alongside qualified staff who will show you the ropes. You will be assigned a mentor to provide you with support within your nursery, helping you to complete the tasks you need so you can progress in your qualification. You will attend learning & development courses at our training centres, where you will be provided with the knowledge to develop your personal skills and practice. Your Development Coach will visit you regularly in your nursery, assessing the work you are doing, providing recognition for your progress and vital guidance on how you can improve
Requirements and prospects
- Work independently
- Work as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- Preferred level 2 childcare
- GCSE A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
Permanent role within the company.
About the employer
Little Folks Day Nurseries are launching into an exciting new phase of development and are looking for a fantastic candidate to be part of our team.
At Little Folks, we are proud to carry on the ethos of the Sure Start programme previously delivered in the centre which is known from reshaping local service provision in the area, providing the outstanding, innovative, accessible, and responsive high quality of care.
The nursery belongs to the chain of 7 settings. As an inclusive setting, we are thrilled to provide not only excellent care to our children but also support our culturally diverse team. As a result, we are surrounded by creative, innovative, and passionate practitioners from different backgrounds who are motivated to go beyond in delivering high-quality interactions and teaching full of fun!
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship works 01922 651100 email@example.com
- Early Year Practitioner L3 Standard
- Maths & English L2 functional skill if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.