Apprentice Nursery Nurse Norfolk House Day Nursery
Norfolk House Day Nursery are opening a new setting in B13 (Moseley) in September 2021 and are looking for multiple apprentices to join their team. You will gain fantastic experience while working towards completing a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
12 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Helping young children to learn, play and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop
- Children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Helping out with feeding suitable meals, snacks and drinks etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with children and adults
- Also have a keen interest in working with young children
- You need to be reliable, flexible, punctual and able to work as part of a team
- Be friendly, happy, self-motivated and work in a professional manner
- Also be able to manage your time effectively
- Need to be committed
- Polite and professional at all times
GCSE’s C (4) or above in maths and English (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential.
Gaining a recognised qualification, becoming a fully qualified nursery practitioner.
Possibility to become a full member of staff if the opportunity arises.
Things to consider
Training provided depends on the successful candidate’s prior experience and prior qualifications.
If you have already attained your Level 2 Childcare you may take a level 3 apprenticeship.
About the employer
Norfolk House Day Nursery are opening a new setting in B13 (Moseley) in September 2021 and are looking for multiple apprentices to join their team! They are looking for both level 2 and level 3 apprentices.
Norfolk House Day Nursery
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Emma Ellis 0121 454 2043 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Certificate in Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills maths and English (If required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.