Business Admin/Customer Service Apprentice Power Adhesives Limited
A fantastic opportunity to join the team as a full-time office administrator. You will be part of a busy office in our operation support department. Previous office experience would be beneficial, although full training and support will be provided.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
12 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Entering sales orders generated from multiple websites, including eBay and Amazon
- Updating company documents
- Covering holidays in other departments, including sales and reception
- Placing orders and liaising with suppliers
- Data entry on our CRM system
- Ad-hoc office duties e.g. filing, shredding
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills and the ability to navigate sites such as eBay and Amazon
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Power Adhesives has been paving the way in hotmelt glue guns and glue stick technology for over 40 years, constantly introducing new applications and uses for our wide range of products.
As market leaders, we have researched, developed, manufactured and distributed a large range of high quality and competitively priced glue guns and shaped adhesives around the world. This has placed us in a unique position, able to offer industry-specialist knowledge on all aspects of commercial gluing operations using hot melt adhesives.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship standard
- This will include 20% off the job training
- In house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.