Business Admin Apprenticeship - Purchasing Department Nectere Limited
A fantastic opportunity to fill this important role in our busy Purchasing Department. Negotiating best price and product, whilst maintaining supplier relationships and ensuring our systems information is accurate and up to date. You will integrate into the team, whilst completing a Level 3 Business Admin apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
11 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We fulfil all business functions on their behalf (acting on their behalf) This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
Use your skills and passion for telephone-based purchasing for our partners and large range of business account customers as a Purchasing Assistant.
Elements of the role including general administrative duties to include but not limited to:
- Communication – Confident, assertive and positive, in both written and verbal communication
- Negotiating - Capable of working with suppliers to achieve the best price, deals and or product using purchasing knowledge and negotiation skills
- Problem Solving – Synergising with suppliers, partners and or customers to resolve any query that may arise
- Cost Saving - Achieving and exceeding realistic targets to drive cost savings for both Nectere and our Partners
- Forward Thinking – See potential for new supplier relationships, the next big product or even a new growth area
- Utilising our systems and the tools available to you, to perform your daily tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Capable of learning new systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skils
GCSE or equivalent maths and English grade 4/C or above desired.
A full time position will be available for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Walsall College virtual learning sessions
About the employer
Nectere are a unique and fast growing organisation, having been in the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe and the London Stock Exchanges Companies to Inspire Britain for the last 3 years. We provide independent companies who supply and source products for businesses, all the services, products, marketing and training they need to be successful.
We fulfil all business functions on their behalf (acting on their behalf) this includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing to customers and much more.
We're always on hand to deal with queries and offer advice when you or your customers need it most.
- We are not a dealer group, we are so much more
- We don't just support you, we actually do the work for you
- We pride ourselves on our world class service levels and going the extra mile see less
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 07825398840 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business admin level 3 apprenticeship
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.