Business Administration Apprentice Travelstone Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our team to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. We require a confident and target driven person to work alongside our team. You should be able to work under pressure and have excellent computer skills.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
11 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with customers across all channels (email, phone, in person)
- Arranging virtual meetings using software such as Microsoft Teams and Skype for business where necessary
- Arranging in office meetings and meeting the requirements of the meeting organiser
- Filtering incoming calls and dealing with requests for information
- Giving feedback on efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Interacting with clients over the phone and virtual meetings
- Answering calls and passing messages on to the appropriate member of the team
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Participating in meetings and taking minutes
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Preparing documents by typing, copying, scanning and faxing
- Supporting team members with any other administrative tasks that are required
- Liaising with the Digital Service Desk to solve technical issues
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Covering other duties requested by your line manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Efficient and organised
- Computer literate
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media
- A real passion for learning and contributing innovative ideas.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Collaborates well as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A minimum of Grade C/4 at GCSE or Functional Skill Level 2 in English and maths
Potential ongoing employment for the right candidate, based on performancce and business need.
Things to consider
Some remote working may be required.
About the employer
TRAVELSTONE Ltd are specialised in organising individual trips, group trips, honeymoons and tours. For years they have been operating in the tourism sector and for years they have made their experience and professionalism their distinguishing mark. Among the many services they offer, you will also find the booking of hotels and domestic and international flights and coach reservations.
Since the pandemic, Travelstone have diversified and are also now helping students from abroad to enrol into universities and colleges around the world.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.