Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Nectere Limited
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, willing to learn individual, to join a Customer Service Department as a Customer Service Assistant. This role will be fast-paced and varied and you will complete a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
13 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
What is our purpose?
To give our dealers everything we can for them to be profitable, have balanced lives and have the future they desire.
To give our staff a great place to work, which lets them grow, gives them purpose and security.
To give our suppliers a business partner for our mutual benefit.
We constantly strive to continue to be unique, innovative and fast growing.
Duties of this Customer Service role are to include but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound calls
- Building and upholding relationships with customers
- Talking to customers via Webchat
- Generating quotation requests and sales orders
- Helping customers navigate the Webstore
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Communicating with customers
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating interal company systems
- Learn new products
- Other customer service duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strive under pressure
- Work well in a team
Maths and English grade C (or equivalent) or above desired.
A permanent position will be available for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Walsall College virtual learning sessions.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Nectere are a unique and fast growing organisation, having been in the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe and the London Stock Exchanges Companies to Inspire Britain for the last 3 years. We provide independent companies who supply and source products for businesses, all the services, products, marketing and training they need to be successful.
We fulfil all business functions on their behalf (acting on their behalf) this includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing to customers and much more.
We're always on hand to deal with queries and offer advice when you or your customers need it most.
- We are not a dealer group, we are so much more
- We don't just support you, we actually do the work for you
- We pride ourselves on our world class service levels and going the extra mile
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 07825 398840 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- 20% off the job training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.