Business Support, Customer Service Apprentice TOTAL PUBLICATIONS LIMITED
Are you ambitious, motivated and passionate to do well? Are you keen to join a successful, market leading, forward thinking company? If this sounds like you, then Total Publications have a really exciting opportunity for you to start as an apprentice and join our successful Business and Customer Support team.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Feb 2022
11 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As part of your duties you will be:
- Supporting the business team to manage existing clients and to generate new leads
- Contacting existing and new customers by phone, email and on-line
- Responding to customer requests by phone, email and online and resolving
- Data input and recording
- Administration support
Requirements and prospects
- Confident phone use
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to process information accurately
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Able to take ownership of tasks
- Ambitious and motivated with a desire to succeed
- Willingness to train and to be trained
- Must have GCSE grades 4-9 (A-C) in English and maths.
- IT Qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company and the prospects for the right candidate are not limited. There is the opportunity to gain paid employment with Total Publications and progress within the company.
Things to consider
We are looking to train and mentor the right person to become a valued meber of our team
About the employer
Total Publications specialise in connecting people in all sectors varying from Construction, and Architectural to Marine, Highways and Hospitality. We pride ourselves in being the premier platform for the latest industry news, featuring projects and company profiles from the most prestigious contractors
We are a publication company producing Magazines and websites, and building digital marketing platforms. We work to forge partnerships with companies assisting in their marketing, growth and advertising journey.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Gary 07969063342 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard 122, 12 months
- Functional Skills (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.