Apprentice Nursery Nurse Smart Kids Nursery
Fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse for Smart Kids Nursery based in Aston (B6). This is an excellent opportunity to gain an Early Years Practitioner Level 2. Full training provided.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
11 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate. Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Desire to learn
- Must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 2 (A* to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment.
Things to consider
- Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
About the employer
At Smart Kids Nursery we believe in lifelong learning and offer as many interesting and stimulating learning opportunities throughout our nursery. Every minute can be important in your child's day and engaging your child in happy activities is what we aim to do all the time.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 3333001 email@example.com
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma for Early Years Practitioners
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Exams / Assessments / Workshops
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.