Customer Service Apprentice ZEON ENTERPRISES LIMITED
This role will be managing all social media for the organisation. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
11 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Manage the social media ascept of the business
- Answering customer queries offering support and answers to questions asked about haberdashery and knitting
- Other tasks will invole responding to customer emails and there maybe some light warehouse duties
It is important that you have had experience knitting yourself in the past.
Requirements and prospects
- Applicant must have experience of knitting and haberdashery. Actually done knitting themselves and have good knowledge to answer any queries that get asked about how to knit and what is involved
- Good attendance
- Good timekeeping
- Maths grade 4/C or above essential
- English grade 4/C or above essential
- Excellent opportunities to progress within this organisation
Things to consider
- Please only apply if you have experience of knitting and feel confident with knitting to answer questions
- It would help if you evidence this on your application or send a current CV to the email on the contact page
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Zeon Retail Enterprises established itself when schools, teachers and children asked if they could buy the toys used at our Victorian and Traditional Toy demonstrations; it then went on to become an online Wooden and Traditional Toys retailer.
Zeon Retail Enterprises has transitioned into tassellandhorstman.com as our product range has gradually developed into a variety of products outside of toys. It now includes party accessories, outdoor ranges, baby and gift items, knitting and haberdashery. This doesn’t mean our Toy range has suffered; in fact we still have a huge array of Toys which is constantly updating and expanding on a regular basis.
ZEON ENTERPRISES LIMITED
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 259 1556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend college for off the job training and work towards a qualification in Customer Service
- You will also have on the job training within the organisation
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.