Apprentice Administrator BOOKYUP SERVICES LTD
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for Bookyup Services Ltd in Tyseley. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
11 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Take incoming and outbound calls to the relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
- Desire to work and learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship / employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
Bookyup is an Internet based company providing business clients with ordering and booking facilities. Also providing direct mail marketing for small businesses targeting many industries.
BOOKYUP SERVICES LTD
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 3333001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 standard qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths / English (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Exams / Assessments / Workshops
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.