Business Admin Apprenticeship Has-Vent Ltd
A brilliant opportunity has become available to join Has-Vent as a Junior Estimator and Admin apprentice within a vibrant team. This fast-paced environment enables you to learn and develop various skills and new responsibilities, whilst completing a Business Admin level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the Branch supervisor, you will be flexible and liaise between various departments and functions. Your duties shall be ultimately Junior Estimator and be responsible for Internal Sales Administration.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Admin tasks both manually and electronically
- Perform basic drawing take offs (training will be given)
- Learn company products and maintain industry knowledge
- Follow Health & Safety procedures
- Supporting commercial sales team
- Maintain filing system
- Liaise with customers
- Ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Supporting other departmental tasks when given
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Takes initiative to learn new skills
- Customer focused
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Maths and English grade C and above desired
- A full time position will be available on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Walsall College virtual learning sessions
About the employer
HAS-Vent is the UK's leading independently owned provider of ventilation and air movement products to the construction industry, in particular the building services sector. Our MISSION is to continually improve our products and services to meet our customer needs, allowing us to prosper as a business and offer excellent stakeholder value.
HAS-Vent has been established for over 40 years and we understand the needs and requirements of our customers and the industry we work in. With eight strategically located branches throughout the UK our business has been developed and tailored to meet the specific demands of the customer and we constantly strive to maintain and enhance our high standards of service, delivery and quality.
Based in the Midlands our modern production unit houses four spiral and two flat oval machines along with state of the art fabrication machinery for rectangular ductwork. The well-equipped fabrication shop is staffed by a highly trained workforce who ensures quality produced volume production along with engineering excellence, a necessity for specialist ductwork applications such as pre-assembly projects and Colorduct II applications.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 07825398840 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business admin level 3 apprenticeship
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.