Apprentice Retail Team Leader AD INFINITUM (ASSOCIATES) LIMITED
Looking for an exciting opportunity to train whilst working? We’re expanding our retail, going online, and need a ‘budding’ apprentice not afraid to take responsibility and keen to learn. So if you’re good with people, embrace new ideas, an organiser at heart and happy taking charge, this could be for you.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Working as an integral part across all 3 areas of the retail business - post office, retail shop & retail online, to gain understanding of what we do, who we are and vision for expansion
- Establishing and maintaining best practice for merchandising, helping to maximise sales potential and business growth
- Establishing and maintaining stock control, extending to new business lines and online sales, helping to integrate across EPOS and E-commerce systems
- Working with the Digital Marketing / E-commerce aspects of business, to help raise awareness for key products & product lines
- Basic team leader role and duties, helping to harmonise policies across all 3 areas of the retail business
- Customer-facing and customer service roles, helping to establish best practice customer experience for the business
- Team and process improvement, helping to identify and implement ways to improve how we deliver a first class retail experience
- Establishing rollout of new E-commerce platform, helping to identify processes for customer order fulfilment
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with people
- IT skills (MS Office experience)
- Excellent with people
- An organiser
- Embraces new ideas
- Comfortable taking charge
Good GCSE A-C/9-4.
We are looking for an apprentice that can evetually take on a team leader role, to harmonise and operate across all the 3 areas of the retail business - post office, retail shop, and online.
Things to consider
About the employer
We are an independent retail business based in Bishops Waltham. Post Office, Retail with Online Sales.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Apprentice Retail Team Leader Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Retail team leader
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.