Business Administrator Apprentice CLC Contractors Ltd
CLC Contractor are looking for a new person to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience and progress within a well-established company. Apply now!
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Purpose of the Job.
To assist the branch Administrator and Manager with administration duties.
The Apprentice will work towards providing the following responsibilities:
- Assist with day to day administration of the branch
- To support the branch administrator and Manager
- Collecting employee information
- Compiling, updating, and maintaining employee information
- Assist the payroll and HR departments by providing relevant data
Daily job duties and responsibilities:
- Answering employee questions via email, post and telephone
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing reports
- Providing customer service to Company employees
Payroll and HR Administration:
- Working closely with the payroll and HR departments in maintaining up to date information
- Maintaining and updating current files and databases
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Requirements and prospects
- Have good organising skills
- Have problem solving skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Be comfortable with using Excel and Microsoft
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Have a helpful and cheerful personality
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
- Maths and English, not essential
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
CLC Group Limited was established in 1969 by three founders Bill Childerstone, Bert Limbrick and Bill Cane. Bill Childerstone was responsible for the running of the Southampton branch which remains CLC’s Head Office today. Over the last 40 years CLC has diversified to be able to offer clients a multi-skilled maintenance and refurbishment service and has carried out extensive work within the Social Housing, Education, Healthcare, Hotel and Leisure, Retail and Commercial and Industrial sectors.
CLC has grown significantly since it first established as a painting contractor in Southampton, into one of the countrys leading property and asset maintenance providers, with thirteen branch offices from Southampton to Newcastle.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Olivia 07507 76781 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration qualification
- English and Maths functional skills. If needed
- On the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.