Food Production and Hospitality Apprentice Perrys Field to Fork Ltd
To be able to prepare and cook a high standard of product within the production room. The product needs to be in line with “Perrys Standard” which will require attention to detail and pride in the product being produced.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
10 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a front of house assistant, you will have a “happy to help” approach when working with other members of the team and play an active role in the day to day running of the shop.
- Liaise with Retail manager in relation to managing stock of RTE products and ready meals
- Responsible for producing Perrys standard products that are in line with HACCP, within the production room
- Responsible for creating and filling out necessary documentation in relation to health and safety, cleanliness, and HACCP
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the Production room and equipment
- Liaise with the director to ensure maintenance of the production room and equipment is carried out
- To be able to manage time to meet deadlines and production targets set out by the retail manager
- Assist in maximising shop sales
- To support the Management team with health and safety obligations by communicating any concerns
- Support in the cleanliness of the business by taking ownership of any cleaning duties assigned
- To follow Health and safety measures put in place by the business
- Answering the phone and proactively dealing with the contact
- Display excellent customer service through listening and responding to customers
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Assist with compiling orders to a high level, as shown by the retail manager
- Reporting, where necessary, any complaints or queries to the retail manager or director
- Necessary food safety knowledge that is required within the job role
- Raise any concerns relating to a product to the retail manager or fresh meat manager
- To assist in the general appearance of the shop e.g. Facing up Jars, restocking eggs
- To undertake any other task that might be reasonably required within the role
Requirements and prospects
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Good team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for food
GCSE at grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths.
A full time position will be availble to the sucessful candidate upon completion of training.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Perrys of Eccleshall - the award-winning Master Butcher and Game Dealer - trading in the historic market town of Eccleshall in Staffordshire, since 1927.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works 01922651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member- Food Production Apprentice
- Relevant Workplace Training
- Functional Skills, if required
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.