Administration Support Apprentice Clean Slate (Uk) Ltd
Eager to learn? Looking to join a successful organisation with long term career prospects? This is a rewarding role for an ambitious, organised & practical problem solver. You will be trained to use the company database, record invoicing, payroll & mileage claims, manage cleaning schedules, staff rota's & diaries, create quotations & invoices.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
£285.00 - £356.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Provide reception services including meeting and welcoming visitors to the office.
Deal with routine enquiries in a friendly and helpful way. Typical enquiries include holiday requests, customer requests, stock orders and job seekers. Where necessary direct calls to the appropriate person or take messages and pass them on effectively and accurately.
Carry out electronic and paper based filing and other routine tasks for various team members within Clean Slate including:
- Assist with the maintenance of office equipment including photocopier and arrange for service engineers to deal with problems
- Score full standard audits reports and record information on the companies internal computer system
- Processing payroll, invoicing and entering mileage
- File paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare files for new employees and contracts following aide memories where necessary
- Prepare reports from the company database
- Prepare and update site cleaning schedules
- Process and prepare customer and supplier invoices
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail including franking the post, signing for and distributing parcels and arranging recorded deliveries
Requirements and prospects
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment desirable
- Be confident when assisting all age generations and dealing with language barriers in a professional manner
- Have a mature perspective, with a willingness to learn and participate in a variety of duties when required
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values
GCSE or equivalent at grade 4+ (C+) or equivalent in both English, maths.
Clean Slate (UK) Ltd are making this investment as they hope that the successful candidate will become a part of the permanent staff and continue to develop in this role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- You will be required to work with all current team members to create and maintain a happy working environment. The ideal candidate will display an enthusiasm for learning more about our service
- Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited application and assessment session prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer
- Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone
- Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer
About the employer
At the takeover, much of the service was happening by ‘fluke’, rather than having systems in place making the service work. Mike, however, changed that.
Mike set about designing structured systems to make the company work whilst still running the company.
Over the years that followed Mike recruited a team to run his newly designed systems and continued making improvements and developments before finally putting this new beast that was Clean Slate to the market.
Since then we have continued to grow, continued to evolve and we always continue to improve. We have moved on from a small office above a wig shop in the centre of Derby to a fantastic office and warehouse facility along Raynesway.
We now cover most of the East Midlands from our head office and are no longer restricted to just Derby. Our senior leadership team of four oversee and develop our management team who in turn look after over 200 cleaners and customers.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.