Apprentice Nursery Nurse SHINING PEARLS NURSERY LTD
Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for Shining Pearls Nursery in Duddeston (B7). Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 15 months.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
07 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To promote highest standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child
- To assess, in conjunction with the Deputy Manager, the individual needs of each child
- To assess the progress of each child
- To carry out effectively and thoroughly the daily programs drawn up for each age-related children’s groups
- To make sure, under supervision, that the rooms, toys and equipment are kept in a clean and safe condition and any maintenance or breakages are reported
- To report to the childcare assessor on a weekly basis
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Caring personality
- Age 16-18: GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Possible opportunity to progress into full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first, with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Shining Pearls Nursery will provide top quality childcare for babies and children from the age of 0 - 5 years in a safe, happy, fun and stimulating environment.
SHINING PEARLS NURSERY LTD
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 3333001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare (EYPL2) level 2 qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.