Property and Sales Executive Apprentice Concept Company & Co Ltd
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic & adaptable Property and Sales Executive Apprentice to work alongside our Commercial Business Development Director. The ideal candidate is someone who can adapt well and thrive in a sales environment relating to housing & property management, development projects and investments.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Help manage and liaise with existing partnerships and onboarding new partners.
- Liaising and managing relationships with, commercial partners, agents, recruiters and the property management department.
- This role will also require you to research and input new-found prospects from various sources and grow business opportunities within the existing client base. You will also build and maintain strong relationships with partners.
- Coordinating and undertaking day to day administration.
- Progression of commercial client applications.
- Answer telephone and deal with enquiries.
- Arrange any meetings at properties for clients.
Requirements and prospects
- The candidate should also be organised
- Show initiative and be able to nurture and maintain business to business partnerships
- A team player with strong reasoning capabilities is also desirable
- An excellent command of the English language, be a clear, confident communicator and have a genuine desire to earn commission
- An ability to work under pressure is required as targets are set to a monthly schedule
- Interest and/or knowledge of the UK housing & property sector/market, including developments in relevant Social Policy is desirable
- B2B telemarketing or sales experience is desirable
- Pay attention to detail
- GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent in both maths and English
- A full-time position will be made available to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
Things to consider
On offer is a commencing basic salary of £18,000 plus a commission structure and excellent career development opportunities.
About the employer
Concept Capital Group is a property investment group based in central London that offers a unique and hassle-free approach to property investment.
Connecting investors with socially responsible, economically sustainable and high yielding investment opportunities in the UK. We provide investments that make a difference; by creating affordable housing options that alleviate the existing bottleneck created by the current property market. As experts in the industry, we diligently search the market to find and create opportunities that are at the forefront of reshaping the property market.
NATIONWIDE ENERGY TRAINING SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nationwide Energy Training Services Ltd
Dulcie Bishop 07719 308469 email@example.com
You will be undertaking the Level 3 Housing/Property Management apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Housing/Property Management qualification with Impact Academy as your Training Provider
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
This apprenticeship prepares an individual for a range of general housing/property management duties leading to operational or specialist roles.
The Apprenticeship duration will be 15 months of training and a further 3 months of preparation for your final End-Point Assessment (EPA). For more information regarding the Apprenticeship training, layout and delivery methods please get in touch with us.
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.