Level 2 Housing and Property Management Apprentice Ap Morgan
An excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to assist in the negotiating of lettings at this organisation. Be part of a busy organisation and become an integral part of the lettings and property management team.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
£10,118.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 45.25
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
10 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful applicant will work in the lettings team:
- Dealing with all leads and emails
- Conducting property viewings
- Obtaining and providing feedback to landlords after viewings
- Applicant contact – keeping in touch
- Landlord contact – keeping in touch
- Conducting property inspections
- Processing and progressing new lets through the application process
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Driver is a requirement or in the process of learning to drive due to the nature of the role
- Good time keeping
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Must be a driver due to the nature of the role.
Salary £10,118.00 In addition, there is a bonus scheme in place. Realistic on target earnings for an apprentice is about £15,000 per annum.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
About the employer
Established in 2007, AP Morgan Estate Agents was born out of a burning desire to lead where others follow. Over the last decade, we have set the bar high with our exceptional marketing and continue to lead the way in customer service in the local property market. We have achieved this because we understand the stress involved when moving home, that’s why we tailor make our services to you, they are bespoke and our service based on your specific needs and requirements.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Housing and Property Management
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.