Nursery Apprentice BEXSTERS SERVICES LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Petersfield are looking for L2 or L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
07 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Petersfield are looking for a L2 or L3 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English at C/4 grade or above is preferred but not essential
- A valid L2 Childcare qualification would be advantageous and would enable to candidate to progress to L3
Once completing your L2/L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
A new nursery based in Petersfield (part of a small chain) that looks after and educates children from 6 months to 5 years.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 email@example.com
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English, maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
- End Point Assessment
If the candidate already holds a L2 Childcare qualification or has sufficient experience, the L3 option may be available (18 months)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.