Warehouse Apprentice John K Philips Group Limited
Warehouse Apprentice to work for a transport and distribution company
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
10 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Use scanners. (training will be given)
- Picking stock
- Being issued pick sheets to pick from
- Booking in delivery’s for inward freight we have received
- Putting deliveries away
- Wrapping pallets
- Assisting the warehouse team as and when required.
- General housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Hand balling containers (loose carton and bags)
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own
- Good work ethic
None as full training will be given
Excellent Career Prospects available for the successful candidate along with fully training on FLT and Reach trucks
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
Transport, Distribution and Warehousing company based in St Helens
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 firstname.lastname@example.org
An intermediate level of Supply Chain Warehouse Operative training is provided.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.